A Government Maine Can Afford
Welcome to the Senate Republican website for the 130th Legislature! We are committed to keeping the people of Maine informed of our activities in the State Senate as we fight for commonsense solutions for Maine’s future. Our senators come from the ranks of business, education, forestry, law enforcement and other fields. But they share a common goal in serving the people of Maine. The Senate Republicans have made it a priority to restore spending and borrowing accountability to the Legislature, to make Maine a more affordable place to live and work and to strengthen your communities through rational policy making. This was true when they were sworn in on December 2, 2020, and these same priorities will remain throughout the 130th Legislature.
We are also committed to providing you with up-to-date news and information that relates to the Senate Republican caucus, the Maine Senate and the citizens of our great State, and we look forward to working for the changes you deserve.
If you would like to connect with your senator, please use the contact information provided on the Maine Legislature’s homepage. There are also tips about how to follow the progress of bills, register your vehicle, and other useful information.
- We are at work, and we’re working for youSenator Jeff Timberlake delivers this week’s Republican radio address By […]
- Senate Republicans challenge Dems’ plan to continue remote meetings‘Show up for work,’ Senate Republican leader tells Dems in […]
- A look forward through the rear-view mirrorSenator Marianne Moore delivers the final weekly Republican Radio address […]
- Regarding our health care, a perfect storm is sinking the shipSenator Lisa Keim delivers this week’s Republican radio address By […]
- Senator Trey Stewart honored by Mental Health AmericaMental health advocacy group recognizes six state legislators across the […]
- Sappi Mill: Republicans have been there every step of the waySenator Brad Farrin delivers this week’s Republican radio address In […]
- Maine officially joins the energy crisisSenator Trey Stewart delivers this week’s radio address. By Senator […]
- The fight for lobstermen’s survival pits Maine against the Biden administrationAUGUSTA, ME — In a major setback to Maine’s besieged […]