A Government Maine Can Afford
Welcome to the Senate Republican website for the 130th Legislature! We are committed to keeping the people of Maine informed of our activities in the State Senate as we fight for commonsense solutions for Maine’s future. Our senators come from the ranks of business, education, forestry, law enforcement and other fields. But they share a common goal in serving the people of Maine. The Senate Republicans have made it a priority to restore spending and borrowing accountability to the Legislature, to make Maine a more affordable place to live and work and to strengthen your communities through rational policy making. This was true when they were sworn in on December 2, 2020, and these same priorities will remain throughout the 130th Legislature.
We are also committed to providing you with up-to-date news and information that relates to the Senate Republican caucus, the Maine Senate and the citizens of our great State, and we look forward to working for the changes you deserve.
If you would like to connect with your senator, please use the contact information provided on the Maine Legislature’s homepage. There are also tips about how to follow the progress of bills, register your vehicle, and other useful information.
- A look back at 16 years in the Maine LegislatureSenator Kimberley Rosen delivers this week’s Republican Radio Address By […]
- Regarding DHHS: No more namesSenator Jeff Timberlake delivers this week’s Republican Radio Address By […]
- Some answers about Maine’s relief paymentBy Senator Russell Black AUGUSTA – One of the Maine […]
- Reflecting on 22 years of service to the state Legislature, and a lifetime of service to Maine.Senator Paul Davis delivers this week’s Republican Radio Address Maine […]
- Sens. Diamond, Timberlake to host press conference calling attention to need for child protection reformAUGUSTA – On Wednesday, May 18, a group of foster […]
- Where have all the surplus dollars gone?Senator Scott Cyrway delivers this week’s Republican Radio Address By […]
- Guide to Claim Your $850 Maine State Relief PaymentTo enlarge, download or print the PDF, use the interface […]
- What we’ve learned from DHHSSenator Rick Bennett delivers this week’s Republican Radio Address By […]
- Playing with the cards you’ve been dealtSenator Matt Pouliot delivers this week’s Republican Radio Address By […]
- Don’t let the titles deceive youSenator Paul Davis delivers this week’s Republican Radio Address By […]
- Coming together for Maine’s workersBy Senator Russell Black With the way that politics are […]
- The people who know what’s best are usually the ones closest to the problemSenator Stacey Guerin delivers this week’s Republican Radio Address By […]